DONATION Print: "Harley & Teddy" Archival/Signed Giclée Print
Harley and Teddy are two brave puppy mill survivors. They are both tireless advocates of putting an end to the horrific puppy mill trade. I created this artwork in their honor.
I'm donating 50% of my profits to Harley's Dream to create awareness and educate people about the commercial dog breeding industry, also known as puppy mills.
- Complete Set: 1 Print, 1 Mirror, 2 Pins
- Mirror Set: 1 Print, 1 Mirror
- Pin Set: 1 Print, 2 Pins
- Print ONLY
Mirror and Pins also available separately: Click Here.
Giclée Print Details:
Each giclée print is printed with the utmost attention to detail on premium archival fine art paper (300gsm) with pigment inks which are rich and vibrant. This print will not fade or discolor, and will last a lifetime.
- Beautifully rich reproduction of my original pen & ink/watercolor drawing.
- Print size: 8.5" x11".
- Signed and dated by the artist (me!).
- Archival for 100+ years.
- Frame NOT included with print.
We Also Recommend